Phoebe - A contemporary pedlar doll by Colette Wolff
- Booklet contains full-size patterns and detailed, illustrated instructions.
- 18" muslin-bodied, firmly stuffed, mature figure; embroidered features; yarn wig.
- Unusual knee joints, disk-jointed (or seam-jointed) at shoulders, seam-jointed at hip.
- Eemovable drawers, stockings, blouse, skirt, sleeveless jacket, and shoes.
- Patchwork totes, cushions, and potholders.
- Wooden bench.
Booklet includes 11 instructions pages and 4- 11" by 17" pattern sheets.
© Colette Wolff 1983
- Additional Information