BRIDGIT by Colette Wolff
With her 9-patch dress patchwork-trimmed apron and sunbonnet framing an innocent face, our Bridgit is 19" of irresistible Americana.
Six pattern pieces, without a seam around the neck, combine to shape her stuffed body which is seam-jointed at shoulder, hip and knees. Bridgit sits as nicely as she stands in the unobtrusive holder we show you how to construct.
Each step in the making of the doll, her stockings, undershirt, drawers, petticoat, dress, apron, sunbonnet and shoes is thoroughly explained and illustrated in our pattern booklet. Bridgit's patchwork skirt and apron trim, which look so time consuming to cut and sew, are actually quick and easy following the special methods we describe. We've also added suggestions for other outfits you can make using the patterns in the book.
- Booklet contains full-size patterns and detailed, illustrated instructions.
- 19" body cut from muslin, stitched, and firmly stuffed with seamed joints at shoulders, hip, and knees.
- Felt and embroidered features; yarn wig.
- Removable clothing includes stockings, undershirt, drawers, petticoat, patchwork-trimmed dress and apron, sunbonnet, and shoes.
- Directions for supporting stand.
Booklet includes 9 instructions pages and 3 1/2 pattern sheets.
© Colette Wolff 1976
- Additional Information