Platypus by Colette Wolff
Pictures of Challenge Entries (Click Through Pictures Above!)
Our mascot — a small mammal, native to Australia, nocturnal and shy, that we’ve materialized with cloth and stuffing.
- Booklet contains full-size patterns and detailed, illustrated instructions.
- ** New - Large Print! **
- Firmly stuffed body measuring 18” from duck-likebill to broad, flat tail; webbed feet emphasized with topstitching; black button eyes;
- Receive a $10 Coupon when you enter the "Platypusnow Challenge!" Info Below!
© Colette Wolff 1974
Now an Ongoing Challenge!
Have Fun! - Get a $10 Coupon! - Show Off Your Creation!
- Make a Platypus from Colette's Platypus Pattern and Send us 3 Photos of your Creation!
- Everyone who enters will receive a $10 Coupon!
- Your doll will be featured on our site!
- No due date.. Enter anytime!
To Enter... Email 3 pictures, your name and where you are from to DollChallenge@GMail.com
*** by entering you agree to us (Cloth Doll Market, Doll Net, Colette Wolff) to display your dolls photos on our website, in print and other promotional media. We will credit you as the dollmaker.
- Additional Information